We aim to provide high quality care and education for your child(ren) in a warm, safe and nurturing environment.
We feel that play is the foundation of children’s learning therefore we provide a stimulating, play based educational programme that meets the developmental needs of each child. We seek to know each child, based on observations and interactions. The educational programme provides experiences that meet each child’s unique interests and development.
We aim to build relationships with the children that support a sense of belonging, wellbeing and a strong sense of identity. We support the children to become independent individuals who care for others with empathy and respect. We believe in giving a child time to grow, the chance to have a go and experience success and to reflect and build on their strengths.
We believe it is important for children to learn a love of nature and respect for the world that surrounds them. We promote environmentally sustainable practices.
We strive for family and community involvement. We acknowledge that each person has something special to offer to the Centre; tradition, values, gender, religion and experience. We believe that embracing and incorporating these into our Centre helps to promote family and community unity.
We welcome everybody, regardless of their social and ethnic background and look forward to sharing experiences and memories with you and your family as you become a part of our family!Policies & Procedures
- Appointment of Person to Act in Place of Nominated
- Behaviour Managment of Individuals other than Enrolled
- Behaviour Managment of Non-Enrolled Children at the
- Child Immunisation Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Fees, Enrolments & Orientation Policy
- Illness & Infectious Diseases & Exclusion Policy
- Occupational Health & Safety Procedure for
- Pregnancy in the Workplace
- Protection of Enrolled Children leaving the
- Relief Staff
- Safety Checks & Maintenance of Buildings &
- Safe Storage & Heating of Food, Drink &
- Sleep & Rest Policy